Kimberlits - kimberlits.org

Xetang

Бизнесмены

Я не админ здесь!
Welcome to the website of the Kimberlits company!

Kimberlits community has been created with the assistance of one of cofounders and owners of Sociedade Miniera de Catoca, for attracting investors in this branch. The investor in this community has an opportunity to realize the financial opportunities and to get profit together with the company. Investing the means, you as the investor, will have an opportunity to get profit every day on 3,5% to 6% depending on the deposit. Katok's (Catoca Mine) mine is the fourth world's largest kimberlite field and now is developed by mining society SMC (Sociedade Miniera de Catoca) which is owned, in turn, by the Endiama companies (32,8%), the Russian ALROSA (32,8%), the Brazilian Odebrecht Mining (16,4%) and Diamond Finance CY BV Group (18%). In 2015 on the mine more than 2,6 million carats have been extracted. This kimberlite field gives qualitative diamonds from which 35 percent of stones have jewelry quality which price reaches about $75 - $100 for carat. Stocks are estimated at 60 million carats. SMC intends to increase production to 5 million carats a year.

План 1: 3,5% в день всю жизнь
Сумма: $ 10 - $ 10000
Возврат: неограниченная
Автоматические платежи

План 2: 6% в день в течение 20 дней
Сумма: $ 10 - $ 200
Возвращение: 120%
Автоматические платежи

План 3: 4,5% в день в течение 30 дней

Сумма: $ 10 - $ 500
Возвращение: 135%
Автоматические платежи