How To Be Averagely Successful at Comedy (Dave Cohen) - скачать книгу , читать онлайн

Void

Виртуозы
How To Be Averagely Successful at Comedy

Автор: Dave Cohen

Короткое описание книги

&quote;Utterly indispensible guide for anyone wanting to make a living at comedy, and very funny too.

&quote; British Comedy Guide&quote;Dave writes about comedy more concisely and in more depth than I ever could.

For this reason alone I dislike him intensely.

&quote; Omid DjaliliComedian, Perrier nominee in a previous century, founder member of the Comedy Store Players: in the 1980s Dave Cohen was Britain's Most Averagely Successful Stand-up Comedian.

In recent years he has become Britain’s Most Averagely Successful Comedy Writer.

He has worked on Have I Got News For You and Not Going Out, and writes the lyrics for the award-winning hit BBC Childrens' Show Horrible Histories.

After 30 years in the business Dave Cohen has written a practical and funny book explaining how to make a living at comedy.

If you thought alternative comedy was all Fatcha-bashing and mung bean muesli, this book will make you think again.

And, if it falls off a shelf and seriously injures you, this book could change your life.

Подробнее, скачать »

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху