Nashville Songwriter (Jake Brown) - скачать книгу , читать онлайн

Void

Виртуозы
Nashville Songwriter

Автор: Jake Brown

Короткое описание книги

Youve heard them on the radio, listened to them on repeat for days, and sang along at the top of your lungsbut have you ever wondered about the real stories behind all your favorite country songs? Nashville Songwriter gives readers the first completely authorized collection of the true stories that inspired hits by the biggest multi-platinum country superstars of the last half centuryrecounted by the songwriters themselves.

Award-winning music biographer Jake Brown gives readers an unprecedented, intimate glimpse inside the world of country music songwriting.

Featuring exclusive commentary from country superstars and chapter-length interviews with todays biggest hit-writers on Music Row, this book chronicles the stories behind smash hits such as:Willie Nelsons Always on My MindTim McGraws Live Like You Were Dying, Southern Voice, and Real Good ManGeorge Joness Tennessee WhiskeyCarrie Underwoods Jesus Take the Wheel and Cowboy CasanovaBrooks & Dunns Aint Nothing Bout YouLady Antebellums We Owned the Night and Just a KissBrad Paisleys Mud on the Tires, We Danced, and Im Still a GuyLuke Bryans Play It Again, Crash My Party, and Thats My Kind of NightThe Oak Ridge Boyss American MadeGeorge Straits Ocean Front Property and The Best Day,Rascal Flattss Fast Cars and Freedom, and Take Me ThereKenny Chesneys Living in Fast Forward and When the Sun Goes DownRicochets Daddys MoneyMontgomery Gentrys If You Ever Stop Loving MeThe Cricketss I Fought the LawTom T.

Halls A Week in a County Jail and That Song Is Driving Me CrazyTrace Adkinss Youre Gonna Miss ThisDavid Lee Murphys Dust on the BottleJason Aldeans Big Green Tractor and Fly Over StatesAnd many more top country hits over the past 40 years!

Подробнее, скачать »

Сверху